Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where do I go?!?!

As you all know, Rodrigo and I are trying to save up enough money to be able to move to Portland, OR.  Along with creating a budget and not eating out so much, we have also decided to try to find something a little smaller in the Ogden area to rent and to cut our rent costs significantly.  The last 2 days we have started looking.  One house, in particular, stands out to me.  It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house in Ogden.  I called the property management company about it and got a little more information about it.  They would even consider less than a 12 month lease on it.  The reason it stands out to me is because on Sunday night, when we went to look at it, there was a car parked right in front of the property.  On the car's license plate was the numbers "888."  My angels communicate to me with numbers, and I know they are trying to give me a message when I see triple numbers.  Especially the number 8.  The number 8 has great significance to me-Rodrigo's birthday is on the 8th of August (08/08) and it is a number of abundance. About 6 months before I met Rodrigo, I dreamt about his birthday-not knowing it was his birthday. Since then, I've learned to pay attention when I see the number 8.  According to my Angel Numbers book, here is the meaning of 888-"The Universe is abundant and generous, and you've learned how to step in to the shower of it's ever-present flow.  Great financial prosperity is your, now and in the future."  

If that's not a sign to tell me to check out this house, I don't know what is.  If you all think I am crazy-I challenge you to ask for guidance from your angels, and I will be willing to bet that you too will start to notice numbers around you.  

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.