Sunday, August 24, 2008

Taco Bell Fruitista Freezes

Rodrigo and I just went to Blockbuster for our typical Sunday night movie rental run.  After we left, I decided I needed a fruity sort of smoothy drink to take back home and enjoy.  If you know anything about Utah, you would know that 9:30 on a Sunday night, there aren't a lot of choices available, so we went across the street to Taco Bell, where we saw their giant advertisement for the Fruitista Freeze.  You'd think that with a name like that, I'd be able to get exactly what I was craving.  Little did I know that the Fruitista Freeze does not even have one drop of actual fruit in it.  Especially since we decided to purchase one on an evening that they were out of the "real" strawberry fruit topping.  (The employee that helped us made it very clear to us that he was very sick and tired of people asking about it). Yada yada yada, we ended up with a way over priced mango flavored slurpee.  I do not recommend the Fruitista Freeze, I wouldn't even wish it on my own worst enemy.  My teeth are gritty with sugar now and if I don't brush my teeth before bed tonight (if I can even go to bed now!), I'm quite sure I'd end up with a bazillion cavities.  

Next time you feel like a light and refreshing fruity drink, don't get a Fruitista Freeze.  

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.