Monday, August 11, 2008

Today...

I went back to work today from a week's vacation.  It was quite a sad drive up the canyon to Wolf Creek Utah.  I wasn't ready to go back.  I could have had a whole other week off.  

Rodrigo and I decided last week that our goal is to move to Portland, OR within the next year.  I think we can be ready by then.  We have a lot of money to save and a lot of things to tie up before we leave.  He will be starting to look for a job out there soon.  I hope that the universe provides him with something that is fulfilling, even if it means that we have to be a part with him on a ship for a while.  

I decided I would like to open my own business with Reiki and healing as the focus.  I think Portland would be a great place for that.  

Just a few thoughts...time for bed!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Ali,
You are awesome! I love you!I know you will do well with whatever direction you go.

Carrie said...

Come out east for a visit!! We can all go to Boston!! We can eat awesome Italian food in the North End....take a Duck Tour....see Ben Franklins grave....eat awesome pastries.... It would be fun!!!

Teresa said...

Ali~ This is your um, 2nd cousin??? Teresa. What am I to you anyway? Regardless, I clicked on your name from Debbies blog and saw this post about moving to Oregon. Sorry to intrude, but I wanted to let you know I am up here and if I can be of help to you guys, don't hesitate to let me know!! Just in case you have no idea who I am, I am Laurenes oldest daughter!

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.