Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boston in October+Tegan and Sara=Best Trip Ever!!!

I just bought tickets to see Tegan and Sara in Worcester, MA for October 4th.  Woops!  Looks like we have to go to Boston now!!  :)  This is going to be the best trip ever.  Rody's step mom can get us buddy passes on Jet Blue for about $100 round trip to Boston.  Plus, I can get cheap rental cars through Enterprise on my work's corporate account.  We plan to fly into Boston on Thursday October 2nd, and we fly home on Wednesday the 8th.  We will have a day in Salem, a couple days in Bean Town, and a night in Worcester to see the best band ever...Tegan and Sara.  This will be our 3rd time seeing them in the last year and our second time seeing them out of state.  The first time we saw them was in Salem, OR in April when we went up to Portland, OR.  If you don't know who Tegan and Sara are...you should download some of their stuff.  Definitely my favorite band of the last 2 years.  I LOVE TEGAN AND SARA!!!  

Carrie and Tim...hope you still plan on coming to hang out with Mr. R and I in Boston.  The invite is still there.  :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Go to Mike's Pastry's in the North End!!! It's the best bakery. Timmy and I will talk about it and see if we can work something out. You guys will have so much fun. Have either of you been to Boston before??? Did we go with your family before or am I making something up as a memory???

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.