Tuesday, August 19, 2008

AAAAARG!!!

I'm so mad at myself today.  I woke up at 7:30 with great intentions of heading to the gym, cleaning the house, finishing the laundry and then off to the salon to do a few haircuts.  This is NOT how my day ended up going.  Here is a rough timeline of how my day went...

7:30 AM-Woke up to say good bye to Rodrigo as he was headed off to work.  I told him I was going to get up in a few and head to the gym.
7:35 AM-Decided I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep again, so I grabbed the Twilight book that I started reading a couple nights ago.  
8:00 AM-Started to get out of bed to go to the gym.  Decided I would give myself another half hour with the Twilight book.  
9:00 AM-Still laying in bed reading Twilight book.  
9:30 AM-Decided that this is ridiculous-I need to get up and go to the gym.  Started to get ready, but decided to come downstairs again and check my email.  But instead, decided to look up the trailer for the new Twilight movie that is supposed to come out in December.  I am so disappointed with the person they chose to play Edward!  What the heck!?!?!
10:00 AM-Decided to blog.  (Read earlier post).
10:20 AM-Decided to back upstairs and crawl into bed to read more of Twilight.  
12:00 PM-FINALLY DECIDED TO BAG THE GYM IDEA AND JUST GOT IN THE SHOWER INSTEAD.
1:00 PM-Leave my house and go to the bank.  I needed to go to the beauty supply store for some color for my 3:00 appointment, but then just decided to go to Taco Time instead for a crispy bean burrito.  

I thought today was going to be extremely productive, but it ended up being just the opposite.   I just came home from the salon for the evening and noticed that all the dishes are done and the kitchen is clean. I walk upstairs to find Rodrigo in bed with a migraine.  Maybe because he put 2 and 2 together and realized that I didn't do anything around the house except read Twilight all day?  Poor guy.  I feel bad for him.  

Maybe this all could have been avoided if I had gotten to choose the actor to play Edward in Twilight.  I'm severely let down.  Oh well, it's not stopping me from reading the books OR going to see the movie.  As a matter of fact, I'm supposed to cook dinner right now and on top of that, I forgot my purse at the salon.  I probably should go get it.  Instead, I think I'm going to just order a pizza, and finish Twilight.  After all, my purse can wait at the salon until tomorrow, right?  Reading Twilight all morning has left my brain in a state of mush.  All day I have wondered if Edward is going to give in and feast on Bella, even though I know that won't be the case, because there are 3 more books to go in the series.  The suspense is killing me!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Tim and I both died laughing at your post! I am sorry to say that each book in the series is better than the last! I watch the movie trailer at least once a day....Stephanie Meyers is writing another book called Midnight Sun
(I think it will be awhile before it is done....) which is basically the Twilight story but written from Edwards perspective. She has the first 20 pages posted on her website Stephanie Meyers.com.
Welcome to the world of Twilight! It is an addiction for me now.... I was more disapointed with Bella than Edward. I mean...she just doesn't seem Edward worthy. At least not the Edward in the book....

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.