Monday, August 4, 2008

NEW NEW NEW

It's been a while since I have blogged...I forgot the password to my old blogspot and I can't figure out how to log back in.  I was left with the only choice of creating a new blog.  It's about 20 minutes until 2 AM on August 3rd, 2008.  I've been working my butt off, and right now, I'm enjoying a whole week off.  I don't have to be back to work until August 11th.  YAY!  Rody and I are enjoying some time in Park City with his family.  It's our second night here and it's been a blast.  This is my first overnight outing with his family.  I thought I would be nervous, but his family has been so welcoming.  We are scheduled to go back tomorrow, and quite frankly, I'm kind of sad about it.  We enjoyed the Art's Festival today and then we went to the No Name Saloon tonight to enjoy a few beverages.  Rodrigo turns 30 next Friday, August 8th, and I'm not sure what exactly to get him.  We are supposed to be going camping next weekend, we'll see how that turns out.  

Well, I'll write more later.  I hope you enjoy the blog!!!

3 comments:

It all began here said...

Ali,
Love you, love Rody, love the white suit, loved the Tango, etc. You two are so darling together. perfect fit I'd say.

thanks for spending the evening with us. it was a great evening. probably the last time we will have all the fam together with the g-ma's.

love and hugs

Carrie said...

I miss you guys!! I showed Eva the video of Rodrigo dancing on my Facebook page and she spent the next hour playing pirate! How funy is that???

Amanda said...

Today was a lot of fun! Thanks again! We definitely need to BBQ soon!

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.