Monday, August 25, 2008

A few random items right now

1-I have a head ache and I'm still feeling light headed from work.  They are finishing the basement of the building I work in and they were varnishing the baseboards today.  I had to come home early because my hands were starting to go numb from the smell.

2-I can't decide what I want to make for dinner.  I'm trying my best to avoid eating out, but I honestly don't feel like cooking right now.

3-I was supposed to go to the gym this morning.  I didn't do it. Way to start the week out-disappointed in myself!

4-I order the second Twilight book off of Amazon last week.  I can't wait for it to come in the mail.

5-I bought tickets to go see New Kids on the Block last night.  The concert is November 15th.  I am going with my mom, my auntie Debbie and one of my cousins.  Rodrigo thinks I'm a dork for going.  He couldn't believe that Donnie Wahlberg was one of the New Kids on the Block.  Me and my mom decided that they don't really look like New Kids on the Block anymore...more like Used Kids that have been around the Block a Few times.  HAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just started reading the Twilight books, I am now on the third, they are GREAT!

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.