Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wellness Plan


Alison’s Wellness Plan Winter 2009/2010

Goal: To start a healthy routine to get me through the winter to come. To be the healthiest that I can be…physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Endevours included will be weight loss, creative outlets and advancing in my spiritual path.

To lead a prosperous life in all aspects.

Start date: Monday, September 28, 2009

Physical Commitments:
1-Exercise 4 times per week for a minimum of 1 hour
2-Stretching with deep breathing everyday
3-Drink 2 green jugs of water per day
4-Minimize dairy products, “white” foods/processed foods and incorporate at least 5-6 servings of fruit and veggies everyday
5-No soda or any beverage with carbonation
6-Substitute tea for coffee as often as possible
7-Lose 15-20 lbs

Mental Commitments:
1-Be in the process of reading a book at all times
2-Write something at least 4 days a week
3-Buy keyboard and write at least 2 original songs by birthday (music and lyrics)

Emotional Commitments:
1-Positive affirmations every morning
2-Passing on the positive to someone else, everyday

Spiritual Commitments:
1-Speak less, listen more.
2-Meditation everyday-Even if it’s for 5 minutes
3-Actively seek/host community and spiritual gatherings



Rewards:
1-Massage every month
2-Spend $50 every month on me or whatever I want

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.