Thursday, October 1, 2009

an army of words to try and explain myself and the last few days...


I’ve always believed in God. I’ve always believed in Angels. I’ve always believed in energy and the Universe. But the past few days, I have become more aware than I ever have of a loving, Divine presence. This presence is all encompassing-a label won’t even do it justice. It’s God, the Goddess, the Angels, my guides, the Ascended Masters, my ancestors and all those that I am not even aware of yet! It’s the whole Universe…The Divinity. It surrounds me yet resides within me all at the same time in a space right behind my heart. This presence is pure like an elixir of healing, supportive, unconditional light of the purest kind. It has always been and it will always be. It’s male and it’s female. It’s every name ever given. It stands outside of religion…it is pure spirit. I’ve stepped into a pool of light and grace. It’s overwhelming at times…almost dropping me to my knees in gratitude. It makes me want to sing, dance, and shout the glories of the Divine that I have stumbled upon. I overflow. My entire existence expands and I love. At times, this feeling is hard to contain. And that is why I am writing this…to try and describe what it is I feel.

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.