Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My message to the universe...


I've a new way of living and a new life. I'm interested in new exciting things...and there are also a lot of things that I am no longer interested in. With this, relationships have shifted.

I decided to call a gathering at my house tonight for 9/9/09...I planned to do a group meditation to raise an area of energy vibration to usher in more light into the world...to help mankind evolve. I'm quite excited about it...
After going through my contact list, I realized there were only a small amount of people that I could call on to participate in this with me-at least without having them think I was a complete quack! LOL!

Universe-I ask for your help in this:

Please help me to draw more people into my life that are on a similar path, spiritually speaking. I want a spiritual best friend-someone to practice Reiki with me...someone to meditate with me...someone to do moon rituals and rites with...someone to have conversations about world religions...and most of all, SOMEONE WHO IS POSITIVE and can teach me. A balanced friendship(s)...one of give and take in equal amounts. A synergy of light and love.

NO MORE LIGHT VAMPIRES ALLOWED!

I also ask for your help in releasing any blocks about receiving-so that I may open my arms to the changes I want in my life. So that I may open my arms wide to the abundance of the universe. There is plenty to go around...and I just need to declare what is mine.

I wish for change...quantum leap changes. Someone take my life and shake it upside down so that the energy is revived and refreshed and all the old be gone and all the new appear. I wish to do the things I've never done before.

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE...GIVE ME CHANGE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.