Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update



After reviewing my recent postings, I noticed I haven't posted a good general update on life in a while. So here goes!

I've been on a path of spirituality and transformation-a quest for knowledge to feed my deep hunger and thirst for the ever changing truths. It's been a good time and I've met a lot of really inspiring people. I began meeting with a women's group in Salt Lake City every month. The focus of the class is work on our ascension-becoming lighter beings and to help usher in the new Golden Age! The women I meet with are amazing. I know we were meant to meet up in this lifetime-as we have done the same work in other lifetimes! I feel closer to earth, yet very close to the sky. I've realized we all have a very important job to do here-and I fully surrender myself to whatever the Universe has in store for me!

On a mundane-earth to Alison! level, I am doing great. I am still working two part time jobs-one at Cosmo Prof and I am also still at the salon a couple days a week. I like it because I have a different schedule everyday and I still have room for all of my spiritual/creative endeavors. Learning to live a life of balance has been my task at hand this summer...and I'm really enjoying it.

As you all know, Rody and I plan to move to Oregon. We've nailed down a for sure time for late next spring. Hopefully May 2010. I love the Portland area, but I would be glad to end up anywhere in the 2 hour stretch of land between Portland and the coast. Rodrigo is currently looking for a job on a ship, so (keep your fingers crossed!) that he finds something soon! This is what his truly desired career path is...and I support him fully in finding his place out in the Sea. I know that everything will be ok and that our relationship will thrive. We will be completely connected-even with him out in the middle of the Ocean for months at a time!

We are training for another Half Marathon in October down in Moab, too. The training has been hard-but rewarding. This will be our first race together. And I am excited for another weekend getaway down in the desert! The weather should be beautiful.

I better be going now-I have a meeting with my Goddess Ladies in Salt Lake City today...and I am so excited for the work we will be doing today.

Namaste!!

1 comment:

It all began here said...

Ali, i see the difference in you. I love the changes you are making!

Hugs!

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.