Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank God for change

Change has finally come. The Universe has blessed me with a new job. I've been able to say good bye to Wolf Creek Resort...for good. The salon has picked up wonderfully and I got a job at Cosmo Prof in Ogden. Cosmo Prof is a professional beauty supply. It's great because it's 3 miles from my house...no more long drives up Ogden Canyon on snowy days. It's also stress free and really laid back. I get to talk to people about my favorite hair products and I don't even have to cover my tattoos. I'm so grateful for this change.

I was terribly sick last week...flu, ear infection and sinus infection. I feel like my body was purging all the old. In a way, it was symbolic for me...a healthier, more resilient, stronger Alison has emerged! Tomorrow will be my first day running in 2 weeks. Let's pray my strength keeps me going without relapsing into sickness!

Now that I'm not working at the WC, I have more time for the things I love. Reiki is top on the list! I'm excited to be learning more, and growing. I feel like a completely different person since I've started my spiritual journey with Reiki. I feel at peace with things in life. Overall, I just feel happier and more secure. People close to me have even commented on the change.

I LOVE REIKI!!!!!!

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.