Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life is.

Today was a great day. I went to an Art of Channeling class today. Basically, it was a class on how to meditate and get in touch with your true Divine self. I learned out to show my ego out of the way and to silence my mind. The feelings and impressions I received, the images I saw, and the sounds that I heard were unbelievable. So unbelievable, that my life has been changed forever.

We are all beings of light connected to the same energy. The Divine love energy so many of us call God. We are this energy. When we silence our minds and relax our physical beings, we subject ourselves to receiving more energy. With this energy, comes messages from our higher selves, guides, Angels and Divine Father. The ideas, beliefs and systems that we have were not created by ourselves...these were given to us by someone else. Believe it or not...your self image is not yours at all!!! It was handed to you at a very young age!!! I finally got to see a small glimpse of my true soul today and I have definitely received a better understanding of the things that are blocking my path. The things I experienced today are beyond words and I feel as if every belief system I have had is crumbling beneath me. I know it's being replaced with a solid foundation...the truth. The truth is something I am seeking for my own self now. I am love. You are love. We all are love. At the end of the day, nothing matters but that. We must remember to look past the mundane in life and realize this on a daily basis. We need to rise above and shove aside our brains and egos to really experience this. Look at life as if you were looking at it through the eyes of an Angel. When we do this, we see only Love. I feel as if I am in a trance of cosmic Love right now. Something so indescribable. There is only the present. I am living in it now and I can feel the energy radiating in and all around me.

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.