Wednesday, March 25, 2009

lessons

I'm learning a lot of lessons right now. Things I thought I mastered or knew everything about. But, I'm human and everyday is an awakening and a new lesson. This week, I feel my lesson has been to learn to tolerate and accept people who operate from a lower vibrational energy. This past year, I've strived to better myself...not in a worldy manor, but spiritually. I've really become a lot more mindful when it comes to passing judgement on other people. This, along with Reiki and taking interest in things that nurture myself-mind, body and soul-my vibrational activity has shifted. I feel my light is brighter and I am on a mission to share the truth!! The past few days I've come across some extreme negativity that has shaken my being. Lying in bed the other night, I could actually feel the residue of the negative energy that I have absorbed from my resent experiences. I've become very sensitive to this energy and sometimes I feel like I just can't take it!!! This morning I meditated and it helped. I imagined all of my Angels circling around me. As they circled, I held my right hand out and imagined every worry and every negative experience forming into a giant bubble in my hand. When I felt like I got all of it out of me and into the bubble, I lifted the burden to the sky and released it to my Angels. I've released my worries and problems because I know my Angels have a better solution then for me to sit and worry!! Just as I did, I physically felt a weight shift and my whole body became covered with chills. (Angels bumps!)

Human life on planet earth is so violent. I am glad we have so many beautiful things to be thankful for to keep the balance. I wish and pray for peace and enlightenment for everyone.

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.