Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weirdest Dream Ever

I just woke up from the strangest dream ever...

It started out in our old house out in West Haven. I had a couple of friends over and we were watching scary movies in the basement-I believe the movie was "The Exorcism of Emily Rose." I remember being really scared when the movie was over. My mom then came downstairs yelling at me saying that because we were watching such an evil movie, I have invoked Satan into human form and she had to cut off his head and bury him. And because it was such a messy process, I needed to go clean up the Satan goo that was left everywhere in the yard. She then handed me and my friends some buckets with bleach to clean. I was really confused at what she was telling me so I asked her to explain 1 more time. She then told me that basically, Satan had come to the house in the form of a Vampire and that she had to dismember him so he couldn't hurt anyone.

The dream then flashed to me and Edward (in Robert Pattinson form) sitting at a bar in a little diner talking about the Vampire situation at my house. I told him what my mom did to the vampire and he told me that it wouldn't be good enough because other vampires could come along and use the same pieces of the vampire to do evil. I then asked if he would come to my house and explain to my parents that he was a vampire and that he new what he was talking about when he said that we should dig up the dead vampire and dismember it for good. He then told me "no" and disappeared.

I ran home to tell my parents what we should do with the body and they agreed. We then went to the backyard to dig up the body. As my parents were digging and broke through the dirt to the body, I noticed it didn't look like a body at all...but just a toy plastic Vampire suit. They took it out of the ground and unfolded it to lay out flat. I then asked my parents if they had a stake that we could drive through the heart and they said they didn't. Just then, the vampire suit started inflating as if it were coming to life. Since it was made of plastic, I told them they needed to punch a hole in the head before it became all the way inflated and back to life.

And that was the end of the dream. Weird huh?

2 comments:

Lilian Lllanos said...

Hi Alison, I think you are wasting your time working at Wolfcreek and doing hair. You could make more money writing a book about your whole dream. You might go beyond the Twilight Series success.LOL

Love, Lilian

Carrie said...

Oh Ali.... I don't think your Vampire needs are being met. I will talk to Rodrigo about this....

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.