Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis' the season plus more...


I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! And I'll admit...I'd never thought I would say this...but where the heck is all the snow?!?!? I'm so sick and tired of looking outside and seeing only BROWN BROWN BROWN. Rody and I set up our tree on Thanksgiving night as we listened to Christmas music.

Just another little update...Rody and I are looking into going to work in Tuscany, Italy. A friend of Rody's gave us a heads up about the job. I'm not sure if it's going to pay us what we'd like-but we'll keep our ears open and see if it's meant to be. Here is the website to the hostel we'd be working at. It sure looks like heaven to me!!!! www.leonardosland.it

Go figure...I'm the only person I think to start a diet right before the Holidays. I even lost a half a pound over Thanksgiving. I've been going to the gym consistently and I'm counting calories on sparkpeople.com. Yesterday was so freakin hard. It was everything I could do to restrain myself from coming home from the gym and scarfing down whatever I could find. It was definitely a test of my will power. Today was much easier. Surprisingly easy for eating only 1200 calories today. If I keep it up at the pace that I'm keeping, I'll be down my goal of about 30 pounds by July. Wish me luck!! One of my goals on Sparkpeople is to talk to someone positive daily and voice my goals. Since Rody is asleep-you get to find out my goals today. :)

2 comments:

It all began here said...

the tree is beautifulllll.

love you als.

Amanda said...

I'm wondering where the heck the snow is too! I will have to try that website, I have never heard of it. Oh, and your tree looks really pretty! We will have to come and see your place sometime!

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.