Monday, December 22, 2008

Dedicated to my Angels



My best friends, my companions, my coaches, my cheerleaders, my allies, my greatest admirers...My Angels. They are with me 100% of everyday teaching me, loving me, supporting me and protecting me. They see me only for the good that I am and they never judge. Now that's a best friend! When I need help, all I have to do is ask. When I'm sad, mad, or frustrated, I just ask them to give me peace.

I just bought a new book yesterday called "Messages From Your Angels" by Doreen Virtue. Everyone who reads my blog should go buy this book and read it. Here is an excerpt from the book...by the actual Angelic Realm. "You are God's greatest triumph, as as you revel in your recovered awareness of this plain fact, allow us angels to slip off all layers of painful soot collected through your travels. Allow us to dust away sad memories and unpleasant journeys. Your new aspects await you, as graceful as a ballerina, as gentle as a lily pad, and as secure as any fortress. You are home, you are safe, and you are loved. Now and always."

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ali,
Are you still working at Wolf Creek? Are you there full time?? Just curious about what you are doing now a days....

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.