Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Change

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
I love this quote. i came across it painted on a building as I was out running last week on the Ogden River Parkway. For some reason when I woke up today, it was ringing in my head.

I'm thankful for my new president, Barack Obama. It's great to see that this country will be lead by someone so smart and so well spoken. I love how he strives to change today's government so the nation can restore it's faith in their leaders. I'm so excited to see change in this country and in the world! I know it won't happen over night...but it's on it's way!!! Barack Obama is someone I truly admire for his courage in stepping into quite a mess we've created here in the USA. What if we were all this courageous in everything we did? Imagine the possibilities. All fear would disappear.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ali, I do not like Barack. But I like you and Rody.

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.