Friday, January 16, 2009

Am I that crazy lady talking about the end? Or is it the beginning?

A friend and I got into a discussion last Sunday about the year 2012. It was quite an interesting discussion and it got the wheels turning in my head. Since then, I've done a bit of research online reading into some of the theories of events that might take place. With my religious background, it also made for some interesting research.

What do you think would happen if we lost our egos? How would we operate? It would be completely from our higher selves. Do you think our brains could physically process that? Imagine how the world would be.

Is all of man kind prepared for this spiritual evolution? This awakening? Operating on a higher plane of consciousness would entail remarkable things happening to mankind across the globe. We would all be connected with spirit, our higher selves and each other-all through our minds. We would know what others are thinking, and we would finally have the ability to lose our egos. We could communicate with our minds and manifest all that we would ever need.

To some-the collapse of our old systems and ideas would be the Revelation and the end of the world. To me-I see it as a new beginning. The beginning of the Golden Era. A complete shift in consciousness. To complete the shift, we will have to go through a collapse of our old ideas and ways of living. I think the collapse would be survival of the fittest and it would be a struggle-especially for those who operate solely from their ego.

Are you ready for the shift in consciousness? I don't think it is something that should be feared. I think it's something that we should look forward to! The whole world is going to change and I am truly grateful that I signed up for this mission on earth to experience it.

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.