Saturday, October 10, 2009

Losing the fear




According to Wikipedia, Fear is an emotional response to a threat. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger. Fear is useful to some extent, but most of the time, it reeks havoc on our lives. Millions of humans fear being alone, not being respected, not having enough resources and not being loved. When we fear, we lash out on people who are close to us, and people who are complete strangers. I wish people could step away from the fear and realize that we have another option-to believe that we in actuality, have nothing to fear. Fear is an illusion. It's an emotion generated from the ego. An emotion of some of the lowest energy.

Over the past few weeks, I've been confronted with Fear. Fear of a lot of things, but mostly fear of lack and fear of doubt. It's been a battle, and I believe I am finally prevailing. I think the only way we can heal the fear, is to choose something else. Choose to face the fear...right in the face. To anyone who reads these words, I ask you all to please have the courage and the strength to believe that you have nothing to fear. Everything is in perfect and Divine order. It just is, and there is no other way. Have the strength to look past the fear. Can you see what is there?

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.