Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grace.


Wow...life is a ride on a rollercoaster. Just a few short months ago, I was begging and pleading with the universe to change my life. Be careful what you ask for, because you get it! Plus more! In the last couple of months, my life has changed dramatically. Just when I thought I had it figured out, it changed. What is "it" you ask? Life...and all that it encompasses.

I've come to realize a lot in the last couple of months and I'm sure I could go on and on about it writing and blogging until the wee hours of the morning. If I could sum it up in one word as to what I am feeling, it would have to be: Gratitude.

Every single experience in our life changes us...and we have the opportunity to heal an aspect of ourself that is holding us back from evolving to the multidimensional, multi-sensory human being that we are all striving for (consciously or not!). Around every corner is crisis. Or is it? It's a time to focus, a time to release, a time to heal. I'm so grateful for these experiences, for it has shaped me to become who I am today. These experiences have not only occurred in this lifetime, but for many lifetimes. Learning, and releasing, the cycle continues. I'm striving to release my ego and my thirst for external power. I only want to look at things with eyes of love, compassion and understanding. I now choose to place the welfare of mankind ahead of mine. Because I know that the way we choose to treat others, is the way we are choosing to treat ourselves. Hating, killing, oppressing, discriminating, and fearing. When will we all choose to wake up from this illusion? I hope I live to see the day that all of this changes. I'm so incredibly humbled and grateful for this realization. I hope I can rub off on others and inspire this behavior.

There but for the grace of God go I.

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.