Sunday, September 21, 2008

YAY!! I have my internet hooked up now

Update time...we are all moved in to our new apartment and we just barely got our internet hooked up this morning.  Did you know Comcast now does installations on Sundays now?  Worked out perfectly being that this is my only day off this week.  We have a little less than 2 weeks now to our vacation to Boston.  I'm quite excited as this will be my last hoorah before the ski season picks up at work and I become chained to my desk there.  Our new apartment is cozy and I finally feel like my life is getting back to normal.  I'm not sure if the full moon last weekend had anything to do with it, but I feel like my life was turned upside down into shambles.  No matter what I did, I feel like it all went wrong.  I don't feel that way anymore.  It's always hard adjusting to a new house.  I was told by a co worker that the stress that moving creates is equal to dealing with a death or divorce.  I totally believe it.  I didn't feel like myself and I still feel a little bit homeless.  Moving totally messes with your balance and energy fields.  Our new neighbors are nice.  They are quite the football fanatics, we have been listening to them screaming and cheering all day.  The first time it happened, I thought something was wrong.  Sorry about the short post, I'll try to write more later.  Still unpacking boxes and moving stuff around here...


No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.