Sunday, November 9, 2008

Boyfriend Tag!





What is your husband's name: My BOYFRIEND's name is Rodrigo Manuel Ahumada

How long have you been married? not married yet, but we've been together about a year and a half

How long did you date? still dating :)

How old is he? 30

Who eats more sweets? Rody for sure. He loves chocolate. I'm more of a crunchy, salty person.

Who said I love you first? Me.

Who is taller? Rody. By about 5 inches.

Who can sing best? Probably me.

Who is smarter? I think we are both pretty equal in this department. He's a deeper thinker...I'm more on the practical side.

Who does laundry? He does. He had to teach me how to iron my work shirts properly.

Who pays bills? We equally share the responsibility of the bills, but I actually pay them.

Who sleeps on the right side? Mr. R does

Who mows the lawn? Our landlord is supposed to mow the lawn.

Who cooks dinner? Both of us. We love to cook!!! Myself being vegetarian, it's fun to come up with new things.

Who drives? Rody. He thinks I'm a scary driver.

Who is first to admit they are wrong? I do. :)

Who kissed who first? Hmmm...I think it was both of us. Our brains have always had a weird connection...

Who asked who out first? I don't really think people get "asked out" in this day and age...it's more like..."Hey...you wanna hangout?" I think he was the one to ask me to "hang out."

Who wears the pants? Both of us.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love Rodrigo! And you too!

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.