Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I tag anyone who reads this!!
All you do is answer these questions


1. Where is your cell phone? on the chair
2. Your significant other? outside on the porch. Having a man date with our friend Jeremy.
3. Your hair? copper
4. Your mother? silly
5. Your father? around
6. Your favorite thing? snugs and hugs
7. Your dream last night? i don't really recall!!
8. Your favorite drink?Sugar Free Red Bull OR black coffee with sugar in the raw
9. Your dream/goal? To FINISH the marathon and not hurt so bad
10. The room you're in? living room
11. Your fear? not being true to myself
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Portland, OR or traveling the world. :)
13. Where were you last night? home. I didn't do anything last night!
14. What you're not? a loser.
15. Muffins? mmmmm....yummy.
16. One of your wish list items? to get a six pack by the end of the summer!
17. Where you grew up? Ogden/Layton
18. What are you wearing? jammies
19. Your pet! a fish
20. Your computer? mac
21. Your life?changing
22. Your mood? sleepy
23. Missing someone? old friends sometimes...my puppy dog Indie
24. Your car? eco-friendly
25. Favorite thing to wear? jammies
26. Favorite Store? Target
27. Your summer? productive!
28. Your favorite color? Green
29. When is the last time you laughed? about an hour ago.
30. Where do you go over and over? Cosmo Prof....Salon....Cosmoprof....Salon
31. Where would you like to go right now? To our new house!!!
32. Who will re-post this? Maybe Lindsay?

No comments:

Good Day!

Good Day!
Orange you happy to read my blog?!?!?

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Alison. I am currently styling hair at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden. My favorite is color. Hair is art to me and it is my passion. I love to create styles for my clients that are easy to recreate at home. If they can't do that, what good am I? Communication is key to me. I get to know my clients well, as I know their hair is a reflection of their sparkling and individual personality. Changing or updated your hair can turn a bad day right around and can give you a major boost of confidence. It's like Hair Therapy-or Hairapy. :) Come see me at Dimensions Hair and Nail in South Ogden! 801-479-6100.